In depth ramblings about cooking, homekeeping, and whatever else I decide to write about.
Baby wipes are the unsung cleaning heroes of the American household. The are non-toxic, convenient, multi-taskers that don’t cost a lot of money. Even if you don’t have a baby bum to wipe, you should keep a box or pouch around for these many uses:
1. In the car for sticky spills and messes.
2. As an easy eye-makeup removing towelette
3. To clean light switches, around door knobs, and stair rails
4. For a quick spot cleaning of counter tops, toilet seats, and other areas in the bathroom
5. For a quick shoe clean-up
Of course it is best to use unscented and alcohol-free. I like Huggies. They sell wipes in these cool multi-color pouches that don’t look so bad if you accidentally leave them laying around.